United Football Fans

Welcome to the world of football!

Who should and who will replace Di Matteo at Chelsea?

Please, tell us who do you think should become and who will become the new coach of Chelsea?

Tags: Chelsea, Matteo, Roberto Di Matteo

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sega e Benitez

I think the club should hire " from within ". Although the owner has treated his Managers unfairly in the past, I think Chelsea should be looking for " a long term Boss ". Although still young, I think Chelsea favourite John Terry should now retire ( as he will shortly anyway, due to injuries ) He has quit his International career and won every club honour. With help from the coaching staff, I believe in time, due to his love and committment for Chelsae F C, he will be a successful Manager. From a Sporting Football Fan, Mick O Sullivan, Celtic Supporter, Cork.

In my opinion, it’s too early for John Terry to retire and I am glad that his current injury is not a bad one (it could have been much worse). He will turn 32 in 10 days and this age is not that old for central defenders. Players at this position usually play a bit longer than the ones at other outfield positions so I think that we can still expect 2 or 3 quality seasons from Terry at Chelsea. Frankie Lampard, whose central midfield position requires much more running, is 2 years older and is still a useful member of the squad.

If we speak about Terry as a future manager, I am not sure whether he will be a successful one. His charismatic character reminds me the one of Roy Keane and I think he will be a similar coach. We know, however, that in contrast to his playing career, Keano was not very successful as a manager.

Mick O Sullivan said:

I think the club should hire " from within ". Although the owner has treated his Managers unfairly in the past, I think Chelsea should be looking for " a long term Boss ". Although still young, I think Chelsea favourite John Terry should now retire ( as he will shortly anyway, due to injuries ) He has quit his International career and won every club honour. With help from the coaching staff, I believe in time, due to his love and committment for Chelsae F C, he will be a successful Manager. From a Sporting Football Fan, Mick O Sullivan, Celtic Supporter, Cork.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2012   Created by Pawel Dimow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Sign in to chat!