United Football Fans

Welcome to the world of football!

We already know all 16 UEFA EURO 2012 participants and UEFA has announced the seedings for the finals draw in Kyiv on 2nd December (http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/news/newsid=1716622.html). Please, tell us which rivals do you want for your country and which teams would you like to avoid? If your country will not participate at UEFA EURO 2012, please tell us which teams do you want to see in one group?
Here are the 4 pots:
Pot 1: Poland, Ukraine, Spain, Netherlands
Pot 2: Germany, Italy, England, Russia
Pot 3: Croatia, Greece, Portugal, Sweden
Pot 4: Denmark, France, Czech Republic, Republic of Ireland

Tags: 2012, EURO, draw, seedings

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Group 2 is insane, try to pick the winners out of these 4. I'm going to say Germany and Italy just because (But you watch England and Russia bump those two out) I figure Germany and Italy will sneak in with 1 win and 2 draws each. Group 2 IS the Group of Death at 2012. 

i want to see germany and france in one group, england netherlands in one group

Hi Stixi,

The groups draw will be conducted on 2 December and each group will have one team from each pot. For example, I will be very happy if Poland (Pot 1) gets Russia (Pot 2), Greece (Pot 3) and Republic of Ireland (Pot 4). I will not be pleased, however, if we are paired with Germany, Portugal and France.

Stixi Katzen said:

Group 2 is insane, try to pick the winners out of these 4. I'm going to say Germany and Italy just because (But you watch England and Russia bump those two out) I figure Germany and Italy will sneak in with 1 win and 2 draws each. Group 2 IS the Group of Death at 2012. 

I'm sorry I read it wrong and realized later. Good catch. 

germany vs england now

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2011   Created by Pawel Dimow.   Powered by .

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Sign in to chat!