All Discussions Tagged '' (132)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 referees! Do you like the concept?

I would like to ask you to give us your opinion about UEFA’s concept of positioning two additional assistant referees alongside each goal l…

Started by Pawel Dimow

1 Feb 6
Reply by Pawel Dimow

Which is the best game you have ever seen?

We all have seen many great games in our lives and I would like to ask which one is the greatest for you? If it is difficult to select only…

Started by Pawel Dimow

3 Feb 4
Reply by Serafim Teixeira

Who will win the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations?

Please, give us your prediction :) Will it be the reigning champions Zambia, the very strong Ivory Coast, the hosts South Africa or somebod…

Started by Pawel Dimow

6 Feb 4
Reply by Pawel Dimow

fifa world cup postcards

hi to all collectors,i collect postcards on the world cup any countries..if you think you can help me please contact me.i can try and send…

Started by ian armstrong

0 Jan 11

Who will win the 2012/13 UEFA Europa League?

Please, make a prediction who will win the tournament this season! Which teams can go far in the competition and which will disappoint? Mo…

Started by Pawel Dimow

4 Jan 11
Reply by Max Kit

Your 2012 Team of the Year

Selecting the best players of the previous 12 months is always fun and I think it will be interesting if we post our 2012 Teams of the Year…

Started by Pawel Dimow

1 Jan 8
Reply by Pawel Dimow

2013 January transfer window

Please, share with us your thoughts and opinions about the transfers that are being conducted this month. You can follow all the developmen…

Started by Pawel Dimow

2 Jan 8
Reply by Pawel Dimow

Football Collector

Hi I am Adrian from Romania. I am collector of football matches. I am interested in matches that involve romanians. Has anyone matches? Tha…

Started by Ady.C

0 Jan 2

Who will win the 2012/13 UEFA Champions League?

The Round of 16 draw has been conducted today and we have some very interesting pairs. What do you think, which team will win the trophy in…

Started by Pawel Dimow

2 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by petros

2012 African Player of the Year

The five nominees for the 2012 CAF African Player of the Year award have been announced recently. Manchester City’s midfielder Yaya Toure,…

Started by Pawel Dimow

2 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Pawel Dimow
  • ‹ Previous
  • Next ›

RSS

© 2022 Created by Pawel Dimow.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Sign in to chat!